Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Card Kit Tuesday!

Hello friends! It's Card Kit Tuesday again! Our last card kit winner was Linda W. Hopefully she's already received it!! For this week K. Joy put together a kit filled with this adorable Turtle Tots image from Stampin' Bella, some pieces of double-sided SU dp, a piece of textured Celery cardstock, a white card base and some ribbon & brads. Isn't he just the cutest thing?? I colored him with Copics and my SU markers (that's how I made all the dots on his tummy!) It's a really simple card, but I love how it turned out. You have to go see K. Joy's card, too! It's adorable!!!

Be sure to leave a comment on this post and K. Joy's post, and we'll draw a name on Friday to receive a card kit. :-)

Blessings!

Tricia


4 comments:

Debbi said...

What an adorable card, Tricia! I love the colors, and that turtle is so precious!
*smiles*
debbi

Cheryl said...

Great card, I love the dots on the turtle would never of thought of that. You have such awesome ideas!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a cute card! Love the dots!

cabio's craft corner said...

So adorable, Tricia!! Love the cute image and the sweet colors of this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio