Friday, February 05, 2010

Love You All Ways...


Isn't this little ducky adorable?? Laurie asked if I would like to join the design team for the monthly challenge on her blog, and, of course, I said YES! This month the challenge is to make a card or project with a duck, and she's giving away this sweet little ducky digi if you play along! The free image is a single duck, so I pulled the file into Pages (like Word, except for Mac computers) and then duplicated it a few times, making each duck a little different in size. Of course I had to include an "ugly duckling" - although he's the one I'd really like to pick up and snuggle. He looks so soft and sweet. Especially in real life. He got kind of dark in the picture.

Anyway - hurry over to Clearly Delightful and check out the rest of the sweet samples with the free digi-duck. I hope you'll play along! I'll be stopping by to look at all of your work!

Blessings!

Tricia

9 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Love your ducky card! The 3 sizes of the ducks along with how you colored them...darling and the sentiment is perfect! Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your beautiful card! Super work!

CarlaKH said...

I am gonna have to try that Pages program... I have a Mac. Anyway your card is soo cute... .I love the trio of duckies and the coloring is fabulous.

Cheryl said...

Tricia, this card is adorable, love the little ugly duckling. I too would like to pick him up and cuddle him. Heading over to check it out!

Danni said...

Such a sweet, sweet card! Love it!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So cute Tricia! I love the sentiment and the colors are perfect!Super card!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a cute idea for the 3 little ducks! beautifully colored and lovely design!

Shawna said...

Oh what a sweet card! Love those duckies!!

Tammi said...

Awwww...sweet!! Cute how you made 3 from the same duck, makes for an adorable card!