Friday, February 19, 2010

BellaRiffic Baby Card

The BellaRiffic Friday Challenge for this week was to use the colors light blue, apricot and pink. I thought they sounded like perfect baby colors, and I'm *always* short on baby cards, so I decided to color up this little "sweet pea". I paper pieced her little pea pod and colored the rest of her with copics. DP is a little bit more from my Hearts Bloom paper pack, and then there are bits and bobs of other papers and embellishments from my stash.

Can you believe that it is already the 18th of February? I'm working feverishly to finish up a few more sneak peek cards for the end of the month, so it may be a bit quiet this week... although I hope to have a cross-stitch finish or two to show you shortly!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by! You make my day!

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

That card is soooo sweet.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a sweet card and your little sweet pea is perfect in her little blanket! Great card!

Mary Duffek said...

That is adorable! Love the Bellas. Great card.

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhh, now isn't that a cutie!!!! Such a totally adorable card Tricia!!

Linda