Monday, December 07, 2009

Sister...

Oh, I had so much fun putting this card together!! It reminds me of my three kids when they were little. My oldest had the long hair, my second always wore hers in two pony tails and little brother (who is now taller than both of them) just tagged along. When my daughter saw the card she did remind me that I should have given the little brother pink gloves, since he always had to wear the hand-me-downs. Seriously! I have pictures!! :-)

These adorable images are part of the Let's Go Skating set by Eat Cake Graphics that I got from Paper Garden Projects, and the paper is from PGP's Frosted Winter Paper Kit which has designer paper and cardstock and ribbon and embellishments. I just love it!!!! I can't wait to make more cards with it - there is so much paper I haven't used yet! LOL!!

The sketch is Julee's Mojo Monday sketch for the week, flipped on its side. It was just perfect for this little scene. Thanks Julee!!! BTW - for some reason the colors are showing up better on SCS... It's here if you want to see it a little better!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Tricia, SO cute! Your coloring is amazing! TFS!

~Heidi~ said...

What a cute card with such cute kids. I liked the way you cut them out and arranged them in the circles. Great job with this challenge!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what darling images!!! I just love your coloring, colors, and the beautiful papers, too!!! I know what you mean about the pink gloves...LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh what a fun card! Love all the images you used!
Hugs,
True :D

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is awesome Tricia! Great layout and the coloring is terrific!

Tammi said...

Oh wow Tricia, that is just the CUTEST!! Your right, the sketch is perfect, love those cuties! Beautiful card. Hey, I can't find your address, would you mind e-mailing it to me again so I can send you a card. :) ~Hugs

Gardenia said...

Wow your card is lovely! I love the little kiddies, and whose little brother didnt have to wear something pink at one stage! :)

Stacy said...

What a fun card! Really adorable!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Tricia, love all the circles
Clairexx

savvy teaching tips said...

those little girls on skates are great. WOW - I love what you did with this. What a great card. Please check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com