Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Post Office Presents

The ladies at our local post office are so sweet to me when I bring in my pile of packages for GraceWorks each day, so I wanted to make them something a little extra special. I used my Vintage Picnic Basket set from PaperTrey Ink and stamped the baskets with the strawberries on some Lemonade & Blue Jeans dp by On the Dot. After stamping and coloring the envelopes, I punched them out with the Super Jumbo circle punch and then attached the colored baskets. I used the pink scalloped circle punch (I can never remember if it's mega or giga...) for the green layer. I used the reverse side of the paper for the bottom of the notepads and attached ribbon and buttons here and there to make them pretty. Here's a closer view of the baskets...



Michelle Wooderson would be so proud of me for mass producing. Of course, she doesn't really know who I am... but she would be proud of me if she did - especially since I followed her tutorial and since I detest mass producing!! LOL!! I certainly do feel like I got a lot accomplished, though. I may have to try this more often!!

Have a wonderful day! It's a big winter storm here. SO pretty!!!!!

Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh wow Tricia, this is sweet of you!! A wonderful little gift for them, they are beautiful!

Shawna said...

The PO ladies should love these, Tricia!

Linda Anderson said...

Super, totally fabulous!!!! They are definitely going to be thrilled with these!!

Linda

Christi Flores said...

These are fantastic Tricia!!! Wow!!!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool!!!!
:-)