Saturday, November 07, 2009

Enjoy the Season!

I've had so much fun playing with my new stamps from Paper Garden that I just had to show you another card! :-) This one uses the Snowflake Clear set from Impression Obsession. I stamped one of the smaller snowflakes in white ink on Kraft cardstock for the bottom layer and then stamped the largest snowflake in red for the focal point. Really an easy card - even though it looks fairly elegant! Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
White Ink
Red Ribbon
Silver Cord
Dimensionals
Nestibilities
Snowflake Charm
Holiday Nutcracker set (CDS)
MS Doily Punch
Oval Punch

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is beautiful!!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Tricia, I have a blog award for you on my blog at this link:http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/2009/11/making-smiles-on-faces-award.html Because you make me smile.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This card is beautiful Tricia. I love the elegant look.

Tammi said...

This is gorgeous, soooo pretty and vintage, love it!