Thursday, September 03, 2009

Stylish Tilda

I've been getting a number of images in the mail from the Express Image Swap over at SCS and I just haven't had a minute to play with them, so tonight I just decided to *take* a minute and make a card with sweet Stylish Tilda. Isn't she adorable? This card is the easiest of easy. I colored with Copics, cut & embossed with long rectangle Nesties, sponged the edges, and stamped and punched the sentiment. (From Charlie's Harvest - just released at Clear Dollar Stamps... I *love* that set!!) There's no ribbon, no bows, no eyelets, no brads, no nothing. And I like it!!! :-) It's kind of an odd size, and I like that too. It's made to fit in one of those "regular" size envelopes that you can get a box of 50 at Walmart for about 97 cents. (3 1/8" x 6 3/8"). I'm all for saving money, so you might see more of this size card in the future! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet Tilda, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby