Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi everyone! I've been so, so, so busy preparing Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks for next week, that I don't have anything to share with you... so I stole one of Kate's cards!!! :-) Isn't it precious?? I bought the stamp (by Penny Black) at the rummage sale part of the Shoebox Swap. I love rummage sales!

I have all my cards done for the sneak peeks, so I should be able to make some things to show you soon!!

In the meantime, head over to Green Fairy Quilts Blog, wish her son Happy Birthday and enter her fun blog candy.

See you soon!

Blessings!
Tricia


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Tricia, your coloring is always sooo fantastic! I love this little image and your layout to go with it.

(btw, of course you can enter for the blogivesary candy ;D )

Dawn B. said...

This is awesome Tricia. I love your coloring. I also love rummage sales but have never snagged a great stamp like this. TFS