Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summertime Friend

The Digital Tuesday challenge for this week was to make a Summertime card. One thing I love about summer is warm Summer rain showers. Actually they're usually downpours with thunder and lightning, but occasionally you get a soft shower, and that's what Susie Squirrel is playing in.

Let's see... I paper pieced Susie's flower and colored the center with Copics. Susie is colored with Copics as well and I used a white gel pen for highlights. Designer Paper is by K&Co.

Hope you had a happy 4th! Parade and picnic and fireworks for me!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Very pretty card! I love the paper!

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is cute and gorgeous! I love the way you continued the use of the dp by paper piecing the petals. Clever move. It looks great!

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. I love the way you colored this image. The colors are pretty together. Great digi stamping.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tricia :-) Love the image and the umbrella looks fabulous !! :-)
Luv
Lorraine x x