Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Viva La Verve - June

One more Verve card - this time a very feminine one.  I used the Viva La Verve Sketch VLVJun01, and tried to follow the rules...

3 sets - Circular Sayings, Meditations & Because of You
3 Colors - Pink, Blue, Yellow
3 types of embellishments - flower, ribbon, button

but then I messed up...

It *needed* something in the lower left corner so I added some brads... which I really like, but now I have an extra type of embellishment.  SHHHHHHH!!!!!  Maybe they won't notice!!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tricia

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Don't worry--she said AT LEAST three embellishments. I think the brads are a nice touch, and the card is gorgeous!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is beautiful! Except you're starting to sound like me "shhh...maybe they won't notice" ROFL I won't tell! :D

Stacy said...

Lovely Card. I really like the soft colors. The brads are the perfect touch!