Saturday, May 23, 2009

It Moose be a Graduation

I had so much fun with this card!  I used the colors from the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge and the wax paper resist background technique from this week's StampTV episode.  I used three different sets of Clear Dollar Stamps... Moose Friends, April Showers, and a $1 graduation hat.  I colored my images with copics.  Other than that I think it was pretty self-explanatory.

I'm going to be super busy this week, getting ready for our first homeschool convention with GraceWorks, so my posts may be scarce.   One of us will try to find time to upload a few fun things, though!!

Have a wonderful week!
Tricia

4 comments:

Laura VanVleet said...

Such a sweet graduation card!!

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable. I love the image and the papers you chose are perfect for it.

linnes said...

Sweet card! The background is real cool!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Dear Tricia,
your card is just adorable.
i got your cute card made with the horse :-) thank you so so much!
i thought that was sooo sweet of you.
i will show this card off tomorrow
hugs
claudia