Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woodland Friends


I have been having such fun with the stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps this month!!  Today's card features the raccoon from another of the April releases - Woodland Critters.  Not only does the set have adorable animals and cute pawprints, but it is chock-full of sentiments as well.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch as my jumping off place, and colored my raccoon with Prismacolors and OMS.  I added some fun flock so he's furry.  If you double click on the small picture to the left you might be able to see it better.  I stamped the little pawprints in rust on the Kraft cardstock and sponged all the layers with rust to "distress" them a little.  I even used some eyelets so they wouldn't feel lonely in my drawer. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop over to PaperCraft Planet tomorrow for the Clear Dollar Stamp Color Challenge.  See you there!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Tisha, this is adorable! I love his fur, he looks so soft!

Stacy said...

Oh, sorry, I got in a hurry and spelled your name wrong :(!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Tricia! I love all the "woodsy" colors.