Monday, April 06, 2009

What a Day!!

Wow!  What a day I've had!!  This morning I had a message from Diana from Magnolia-Licious asking if she could feature my Spring Cleaning card from yesterday in her card gallery, my Color Challenge card for Clear Dollar Stamps was featured on Shawne's blog, and then I found out that my Wish card was featured on Stamp TV's Center Stage.  Incredible!!   

And better still... (as if I needed anything else), my Elzybell order, last month's Stampin' Up! club order and the Tilda stamps that I won from Claudia's blog candy all came in today's mail.  I feel so overwhelmed and blessed.  

Since I have been blessed beyond measure lately, I'm going to be putting together a blog candy soon so I can pay some of those blessings forward.  Watch for it!!  I'm off to stamp now!! :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

What a fantastic day you've had indeed! Congrats...all the way around!