Thursday, April 09, 2009

Rain or Shine

I got to spend some time last night playing with one of the other sets I got as Guest Designer for Clear Dollar Stamps this month.  This is Charliene in April Showers.  Isn't she precious??  I did her umbrella up in Vera Bradley style... like the Bali Gold one that I just saw in their catalog.  I love it!!  Sorry - sidetracked!  Anyway, I drew in the little flowers on the umbrella and the dots on her boots with a Rose Red marker, and then used my prismas & oms to color around them.  The paper is from my stash... SU's Wanted, I think, and some from a company called Around the Block.  Pretty straightforward, otherwise!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That is TOO cute! Great card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Too stinkin' cute and the colors are fabulous!