Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Flower for all Seasons

I have loved this little set from Stampin' Up! ever since I first saw it.  It's called A Flower for all Seasons and it has 4 different arrangements of flowers  - tulips, daisies, sunflowers, and pointsettias, with a little bird or frog or bug next to each arrangement.  It's not very big, so I chose to mat it with my Mega Square punch, and I only made my card 4.25" square, so it didn't get lost.    You should be able to click on the small picture to the left to see the stamp a little more clearly.  I colored with copics and made the bird a robin, since that seemed very spring-ish. :)

I have lots more stamping to do today, if I can find the time, so I'll have some more fun things to look at tomorrow.  Blessings!!


5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so nice! I really like how you colored the image, so pretty!

Cami said...

Hi Tricia! Very cute, spring-ish card! Love the yellow and the tiny flora that you colored so well. Oh, I'd like to make a card with the layout of the card you sent me! I have put it in a special place to remind of my "new friend" I found in you! Bless you and your family. Cami

Christi Flores said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing!!

Teresa said...

This card is beautiful and perfect for spring! I love your coloring on the flowers.

Laurie Wilson said...

Just gorgeous coloring and simply lovely design!