Monday, March 09, 2009

Waiting for Spring

One of the crafty things that I treated myself with this year was to join Jill Hilliard's Stamping Up Hostess Club.  The monthly commitment was low (otherwise I couldn't have done it), and it's so nice to get the catalogs and to be a hostess once a year, even if I don't get any extra orders.  Anyway, I just received my first order from Jill today and this little card kit was in it.  How fun!  Excellent customer service, huh?? :)  I needed a Magnolia card, so I got out my Copics and colored Tilda with her little bird - a robin, of course, cuz I'm *sure* spring is almost here.  The little sentiment from TAC is just perfect.  "Think Spring!!"

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Tilda, love the spring colours.