Monday, March 30, 2009

Plain Jane Comfort

I love this Plain Jane image by Verve.  It could be used for a sympathy card, a birthday card or just an everyday, "I'm thinking of you", card.  I used the Viva La Verve sketch on SplitCoast for this card and added lots of polka dots and pearls.  I like the cool and comforting color combination of blue and white.  It seems restful.

Thanks for stopping!

Tricia

Details:
Stamps:  Verve Plain Jane "Comfort"
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky DP, Making Memories "Flower Patch" dp, White
Accessories:  Not Quite Navy Ink & sponge, small pearls, ribbon, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, 
Mega and Super Jumbo Circle punches

3 comments:

linnes said...

Beautiful card and sentiment.

Rachel said...

This is sooo pretty! love that sentiment and the variety of cards you can make with it. I also love the beautiful colors you used.

ChrisaBella said...

Love your card! Thank you so much for sending. will you add your name to the hat.