Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Craft Kit Fun


I'm having so much fun playing with my new Winter Craft Kit from my FlyBaby User Group on SCS! I'm getting to use my new Christmas toys... copics, nestabilities, cropadile, stickles, PTI Mixed Messages, CuttleBug Tags.... {smiles} Here's a couple of cards for today. They are both using images that Tammi sent me, bless her heart!!!!

The first card uses a Penny Black images that I colored with my copics. The dp, snowflake and brads are from the kit. I used my nestabilities (classic rectangle) to mat it, and used chalks to give it that "airbrushed" look. The little tag is a cuttlebug Tiny Tag that I attached with mini brads. And, of course, I used lots of StarDust stickles for the snow!!

The second card is quick and easy. The little penguin is a Whipper Snapper image, colored in copics again! :) The gorgeous flower came on a Christmas card I received. I... ummm... repurposed it. :)

I made two more cards last night, too... but I think I'll save them for tomorrow. See you then!!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Tricia, these are both sooooo cute!! Your coloring is awesome...and that icecream looks super yummy!

Heather Huggins said...

These are both too cute!! Happy New Year