Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guest Designer

OK, how cute is this???  My DD made this card for a friend, using a picture that she cut out of last years page a day calendar, some mustard cs, my new PaperTrey Holiday Treats Set and the small rectangle nestabilities.  Isn't it just precious????? :)  

I hope you will have a blessed Christmas.  I have some fun kits coming that I'll be working with in the new year.  A winter themed kit from my SCS FlyBaby group and a snowman card kit will be the first to arrive.  What fun!  

I may have to set up a schedule for myself for the new year, so I don't neglect the GraceWorks blog.  I'll let you know what I decide.

Merry Christmas if I don't see you for a day or two!! :)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  -- "And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.  And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

Blesssings,

Tricia

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Adorable card!!!
Merry Christmas Tricia!! Thank you for being such an inspiration, and for your help with my Grace Works purchase, you are one amazing lady!
Blessings,
Stacy

Tammi said...

John 3:16...very first verse I memorized and a favorite. :)

Awww...that card is the sweetest! Thanks for the smile!
Merry Christmas!

Ila said...

I love this card Absolutely Adorable!!..Thank you so much for the well wishes and prayers for my Buddy!!...I wish you and yours a Wonderful Christmas!!....Xmas Hugs!!, Ila