Saturday, July 05, 2008

Quiet...

Here are a couple of cards I made a week or so ago with some Happy Hoppers that my SIL gave me.  I haven't stamped at all this week!  We've been busy house hunting, visiting with family and praying over a possible business opportunity that the Lord may bless our family with.  Today I'm sorting through my stamps and supplies again... time to bless others with stamps I'm not using as much!!  I have CC Designs, Stampin Up (sets, individuals and ink pads), and TAC stamps available.  Let me know if you'd like a list!! :)  Prices are very, very good... Like a rummage sale.  

Off to do some more decluttering!

Blessings!
Tricia

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Trish

I would love to see what you have for sale. My mom has decided to join me in my love for stampin and I am trying to buy her a few things.

Thanks

Cindi

Jennifer said...

I, too, would like to see a list. I have several friends that have started stamping and it's always nice to have new stamps!
Thank you,
Jennifer

MePlus3 said...

I'd love to see your list as well! I'm especially interested in your TAC stamps. I've been looking at them for awhile and wanted to give them a try!
Thanks!
RaeAnn