Friday, June 20, 2008

Seminar Challenge!

Aren't these Juliette papers from TAC scrumptious??  I made this card for a Seminar Sketch Challenge over on the TAC demonstrator site.  Our annual convention is actually going on in Wichita, KS right now and the catalogs are in some of the angels hot little hands.  I've only seen the cover, and it's *beautiful*!!  I can't wait to see it in person!!!!  Not too many more days now...

I colored this image from All Things of Nature with my Prismacolors and OMS.  Speaking of which, I was at a rummage sale this morning and  I found a *marvelous* old wooden box with a handle for $2.  It's seperated into 3 sections and is *perfect* for holding my Prismacolors, my watercolor pencils and my OMS and blending stumps.  What a blessing from the Lord!! :)  And my son earned 3 quarts of strawberries, so we get strawberry pie tonight.  In fact I have to go make it now.

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: