Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mmmm.... Chocolate!!

My Favorite Things is having a Guest Designer contest on their forum at SCS, so I decided to have a try. Unfortunately, the picture I posted at SCS looks AWFUL - I still having figured out photo editing on my laptop. I've reverted back to the desktop to work on my pictures. Anyway, the patterned paper is some retired SU that a friend sent me - Hi Diane!! - and I love it!! :) The colors are River Rock, Ruby Red and Black. The black is part of the challenge.

I finished up all the samples for a Ladies' Morning Out get together that I'm going to be doing in Indiana at the end of the month. I'll post the project here tomorrow, and if you're interested, I'll make you a set of supplies and instructions, too!! :) See you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Wow really cute. These atamps are so cute.

Anonymous said...

WOW, this is so pretty.....the image is great and I love the paper you chose to use. Glad you are enjoying it!
Diane

Annie said...

chocolate - did I hear you say chocolate! love the card and those papers, shame they are retired!