Monday, June 23, 2008

Cards-n-Updates

My goal for this week is to use up some of my stash instead of hoarding it, so I challenged myself to make 20 cards.  I picked twenty images from my pre-stamped image box and grabbed my pile of gorgeous SU designer paper pieces from my friends.  I'm going to use pink and yellow and brown for this first batch.  That way I can keep the same colored pencils and paints out. :)  The first three cards I colored with Radiant Pearl paints - so shimmery in real life!! :)

This card is for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge - Celebrations.  Isn't it just the sweetest birthday card??  


Now for the updates....  I have the new TAC catalogs!!  You are going to just love the new Gift with Purchase stamps!!  They are mostly words and they all can intermix....  Such a great idea!!  There are new designer paper lines - very pretty - and lots of new samples.  If you are looking for a quick gift for a friend or family member you'll love the new mini album kits.  Such a neat way to share your pictures and memories with your loved ones!!  AND - I saw the stamp of the month for July (Edited:  Oops!  Sorry!  It's August's SOTM - not July.... But it's still beautiful!! ) .  If you are a word person, like I am, I think you'll love it.  So... all that to say, if you want a catalog, be sure to let me know.  Nicky and Deb, I'll have yours in the mail tomorrow. Be sure to let me know if I missed you!


4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Tricia, I love the cute Rachelle Anne Miller stamp and you've coloured so beautifully, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Carrie said...

I really like the new CC design - froggie and friends and am thinking of ordering it...but I was curious if there are any other deals going on right now?

Trina said...

Adorable card Tricia!! What an adorable image!!
Thanks for playing along with us!

Annie said...

love the shimmery effect you have created on your images!