Thursday, May 01, 2008

And the Winner Is...


Good morning, everybody!! It's May 1st.... time to draw for the Blog Candy!! But first I want to show you the cards I made yesterday. I think I've mentioned before that I have a really, really hard time making more than one card at a time, but Michelle Wooderson almost *always* does four or five cards at a time and makes it look so easy that I had to try it. I've joined Virtual Convention again this year, and I'm on the welcoming committee, so I needed to make at least 5 welcome cards to have on hand and ready to send. What better stamp to use than the wishing well from this retired Stampin' Up set?? :) I colored each picture with Prismas and OMS and then drug out my sewing machine to stitch around the main image. They are all different, but they all have the same basic layout and the stitching, so they were really quick and easy to put together. Thanks for the inspiration, Mish!! :) Oh, and if you'd like to maybe receive one of these cards from me, check out the info on VC Rocks 2008 here!!


OK, now on to the fun stuff... The winner of my Blog Candy is.... (drum roll, please....)


(just a second, I have to go cut all the names apart and draw one!!)


OK, I'm back!!


The winner is Casie!! Congratulations! Be sure to email me with your address!!


Thank you so much for all your sweet comments!! I'll try to answer all your questions tomorrow. :)


See you then!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! Can't wait to play with the new images. I'm just learning how to use my Copics so this is great timing.

Jennifer said...

These cards are adorable!

Delia said...

Congrats Casie and Tricia those cards are beautiful. Love them,your coloring is great.

Rose Ann said...

Your wishing wells are colored so beautifully, and I love your sewing!!