Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sleepy Meecy Mice


I had so much fun coloring this House Mouse image!! I chose my Prismacolors based on this Daisy D floral that I'd picked up awhile ago. They look so peaceful!! The sentiment is from Michael's. Pretty self-explanatory other than that!! Remember to double click on the image if you want to see it closer-up. (Is that a word??)

I got to stop in at Gina K's store today and make a couple cards. How fun!! I got to finally see the Cuttlebug and Nestabilities in action, and got to try out Peerless Watercolors. I'll post the cards I made either tomorrow or Monday.
Have a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

WOW your colouring is fantastic, adorable card.

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so lovely, i love your colours, well done

Trudy Osborn said...

WOW is right!!! I am in LOVE with this card! The sentiment is such a wonderful encouragement

Debbie Olson said...

Tricia, this is beautiful! SO glad that you got to try the Nestabilities and CB--isn't GinaK a sweetie?

CraftyC said...

This is adorable, the colouring is fab!
Clairexx