Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bee Happy

Aren't the Fluffles images just adorable?? If I was on my game, I would sit down and color a whole bunch of them at once and stock up on cards. Extra time and I, however, seem to be foreigners at the moment. Be that as it may, I couldn't resist making a card with Kimmie's sketch. Who knows, I might just win a Magnolia stamp!!!! The card is pretty straightforward... some K&Co designer paper, a Fluffles image colored with markers, mostly, a few primas, some brads, lots of paper piercing and a Happy Birthday sentiment that I changed into Bee Happy. Have a happy day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have many nice card in your blog!

t.Tiina

My blog:
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the stamp is so cute and great colours. We have a new challenge blog starting tomorrow http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/, with some fab blog candy, hope you can pop over and join us.

Ethel Amutan said...

LOVE IT, Tricia! I love the scalloped edge on the bottom border, also. Thank you for taking part in my challenge. I'll announce the winner on Sunday afernoon, after I come home from work. Thanks again!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cute!
:-)

Debbie Olson said...

I love this one, Tricia! The image is adorable, and the papers are *perfect!* Great layout too!