Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring??

Is it spring yet?? Well, maybe not just yet!! We're looking for 6-8 more inches of snow tonight, so my Spring will have to be in my cards and the wonderful Angel Company news I have to share. Be sure to keep reading after the pictures!! Today's card is made with one of my favorite retired sets - Rainy Day by SU. I used some of my designer paper from my K&Co pad and made a "Joy Fold" card for a cardtrading group that I'm in. I thought it turned out cute. Here's the inside...


Now for the Angel Company news... :)

We had a wonderful time at the Open House on Saturday! My upline & friend, Marisa, brought her Scor-Pal for us to try. Definitely a must have!! And.... drum roll, please... it would be a great half price item for a hostess. Speaking of hostesses - if you've ever though about holding a FUNshop or Party-in-a-Bag, March is a great month to do it!! In March hostess benefits are doubled!! You could even choose to do a show with a friend and split the hostess benefits. Isn't that fabulous?? You even get double Gift With Purchase stamps when you order. I'm so excited about this. :)

And, one more thing, the Spring Supplement is online and it is wonderful. I love so many of the sets - and - another candidate for my half-price hostess item - we have the Crop-o-Dile II! It's a larger version that has a reach of 6". This is on my wish list for sure.

Have any questions about The Angel Company?? Let me know. I'll be happy to answer your questions or send you out my newsletter!


4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is just too precious! I love this little girl, and your colors are great.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yikes... that's a lot of snow.

Your card is very neat!

:-)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh HOW SWEET!! I'm just loving this card. Not only is the image adorable, the colors are beautiful but they layout is delightful.

What a wonderful card!

Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

This is a brillaint card, I love the fold and might just have to have a go at making one! Wish we had TAC in the UK:o(
Maria x