Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


The most important love of my life is not my husband or my children (or stamping! lol) - if I had to give them all up, the one love I would have left is the love of God, shown through Jesus Christ who gave Himself for me to make a way back to God. I love the fact that The Angel Company has so many Scripture verses in their Signature Series of stamps. I found this one in a set called RagDolls, along with the little heart. The rest of the designer cardstock is from the Juliette Collection, and the actual card is from my Bazzill cardstock stack that I got from QVC. What a fabulous deal that was!! :) I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day celebrating with your family. It is a good thing to have a day set aside to show others that we love them, and don't just take them for granted. Enjoy your day!!

8 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous ,
hope you have had a great valentines day ,Dawnxx

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful card, Tricia!!!! Love these colors!

Jacki Marie said...

I really like this card!

Shirley said...

Hey Tricia! Didn't know you were doing TAC now, how fun!! Your cards are always so beautiful. They make me dream of stamping again..... someday. :-) Miss you!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful, Tricia!! Wonderful message as well!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so beautiful Tricia.

:-)

Risa said...

I am looking at our blog, catching up on posts I missed, and realize that you and I have similar taste in stamps. Don't you love Rag Dolls? I mean the dolls are cute and totally fun to color but the real BONUS is all the great sentiment stamps that come in the set! I love how you used such a whimsical kinda country set on such an elegant card. BEAUTIFUL.
HUGS
Risa