Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thoughts of Spring...


Aren't they "tweet"?? I couldn't resist using these little CC Designs darlings for another card. The base is chocolate chip, then river rock stamped with the Paisley BG stamp from SU. The designer paper (dp) is from Daisy D and the little birdies are colored with Prismacolors & OMS.
Just the card for your "tweetheart" :) Have a good day and stay warm!! It's only in the single digits here, with windchill somewhere around -10 or more! Sounds like hot chocolate weather to me... :)

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwwwww how adorable, this is so so sweet :)

Deb said...

I think this is my favorite card yet! I love everything about it!

Hope you're staying warm!

Heather said...

This card is absolutelyl the cutest thing ever. Adorable!

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet!! I love all of your piercing, and pretty colors. (These little birds will be mine soon. They shipped today.)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

STOP Tricia!!! Pleeeaaaase!!! You are killin' me with the cute little birdies....and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive!!! Heehee!! But I will definitely be using this card as inspiration when they do get here!! THANKS!!!

AmyR said...

I love the shabby feel of this card - definitely a step out of the box with these stamps! Well done! :)