Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Real Me

I've been on a mission to do the layout a day for a month challenge over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I have done probably 20 layouts in the past two years, so this is a big undertaking. I chose 8x8 pages, which I've never done before, and printed off about 130 pictures from my digital camera, all from last year. That wasn't all of them, but it gives me a good sampling of our year. My goal is to finish putting them all on pages by the end of the month. Then, as a reward, I'll buy the books to put them in. I'm realizing that I'm going to need more than one!! :)

This page is a picture of my son and I going to Clash Day during Spirit week at school last year. My 5th graders were sufficiently horrified! :) I hope to get at some stamping today... I have all sorts of ideas rolling around in my mind... just not enough time to put them on paper!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope you didn't pull that out of your closet! I can't believe how big Zach is - we last saw him in 2nd grade. Hope you get to stamp some today!

Rose Ann said...

What a great page, Tricia!! Love the pics...;)...and the layout! Fun!