Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I did it!!

Well, I finally did it. I emailed my resignation to Stampin' Up! yesterday and I will be signing on as a TAC angel as soon as I get my confirmation from SU. I am really, really excited about it, albeit a little nervous. :) Are you familiar with The Angel Company? Here are some of the things that I love about their company...

* EZ-mounted Stamps - TAC has top quality rubber stamps that you mount on a piece of EZ mount foam. (It's kind of like the rubber and foam layer of a wood mounted stamp, without the wood block.) The EZ mount is sticky on one side - to stick to the rubber - and sort of like a vinyl cling on the other side - to stick to an acrylic block. I've had TAC stamps for at least 4 or 5 years, and if they don't seem sticky I just wipe them (and the block- in case it's dirty) with a damp cloth and they're good to go!! Why do I like EZ mount stamps?? Well, they stamp the same, but the storage is SO much less. I can store 50 sets in a sweater size plastic box - all packaged nicely in CD cases. If there is one down side to the EZ mount stamps it would be that there's no sticker on the back - but it is possible to put the picture on the EZ mount itself, if that's a problem for you!

* Price - Because you're not paying for wood blocks, you can get sets for SO much less!! I can't wait to show you!

* Free Stuff! - For each $30 in orders placed, you get to pick a free gift with purchase stamp. They are so cute!! There are about 12 or 15 of them and there are new ones each 6 months when the new catalog comes out.

* Stamp of the Month - Each month there is a special stamp set available that is *very* inexpensive if you place a $30 order. I've gotten such cute stamp of the month sets!!

* Low Hostess Minimums - You can receive hostess benefits with only a $100 order! You receive a free set, a 1/2 price item (can you say... Bind-it-All or Scor Pal, or your favorite set??), and 20% on your hostess order (above the $100). Plus your free Gift with Purchase stamps if your order is $30 or more!!

* Style - I love the options that TAC has available! They have something called their Signature Series, that are stamps with a message... I love them!! They really have something for everyone.

* Cardstock Collections - TAC carries textured cardstock and much of it matches their exclusive designer paper collections... that are SO pretty!!

* Low Quarterly Minimums - On the business side, this is HUGE. To stay active as a TAC Angel you only need to place $100 in orders every 4 months. If you enjoy stamping, you may want to sign up as an angel just for the discount! Just think - that's only $25/month! If you spend $30/month you'll get a free GWP stamp and an opportunity to purchase the stamp of the month, as well!!

So, what do you think?? Be sure to watch my blog for upcoming events, card kits that you can order, a hostess club and other special offers!! :) Hope to hear from you!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on making the switch. I love SU and TAC but I definitely lean more towards TAC because I LOVE the EZ mount system, I love their prices and their stamps are SO cute!!!

Austin and Elisabeth said...

Bummer you left SU but I am excited to see the TAC stuff you make. Thanks for the comment on my site. I want to be as popular as your site. My dream comment would be when Debbie leaves a commment. It will be like royality visited my site:)
J-me

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! I have been an Angel for just over a year and love every minute of it! I have been so inspired by your blog and love that you post every day! I look forward to seeing more cards with TAC images . . . Congrats!

Nancy B said...

WOO HOO! for you.... :) I too am a TAC demo, and LOVE what I do.

You're going to love it too.

I've been a TAC Angel Demo since 2004.

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your new venture, and best wishes!! Can't wait to see your new stuff! ;)

Debbie Olson said...

Sounds like it will be a great match, Tricia! Good for you!