Monday, January 21, 2008

Gift with Purchase Puppy

One of the things that I love about The Angel Company is that with every $30 you get in product, you also receive a free stamp and it's one that you get to choose yourself! The stamps I used for this card are actually my daughter's. We got them both free with an order we placed before Christmas. Isn't he cute?! I stamped the puppy in Chocolate Chip Ink on a scrap of Brocade DP and watercolored him with ink from the ink pad. Since I don't have full size ink pads anymore, I just swiped the ink spot across the top of one of the plastic boxes that SU stamps come in and picked up my color from there. I stamped the background with the swirl from A Season of Joy, used a scrap of crimped cardstock and a piece of cord that I found in my drawer, trimmed the edge of another scrap with my scallop scissors, and there you are!!

I really couldn't find a place for the sentiment on the front, so I inked up my stamp with River Rock ink and stamped it off once before I stamped it inside the card. It looks elegant... if a card with a puppy on it can look elegant!! :)

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for Stash Challenge Tuesday. See you then!


1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I love that cute little puppy, and your pretty design!