Monday, December 03, 2007

Stashed Spots


After digging through my stash for tomorrow's Stash Challenge over at ASB, I came up with this patterned vellum. Spots seem to be all the rage right now, so I used that sheet to put together this little thank you with the adorable puppy from a retired SU set and the southwestern corner punch that was all the rage a year or so ago. I even pulled out my eyelets, which I hardly ever use anymore since I don't have a crop-a-dile and still have to pound to set them. (I'm not sure my neighbors on the other side of the wall appreciate eyelets much!!) After drawing a floor under the puppy with a grey marker, I colored him with SU markers and watercolor pencils, and then I scribbled my bashful blue marker on a cd case and used it to watercolor in some sky.

Hop on over to ASB tomorrow and play along with the stash challenge! Or, feel free to link to your creation using vellum (any kind will work!!) here in the comments.

Oh - and don't forget to vote on the poll if you're interested one way or another. It will be closed tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

What a great way to use that patterned vellum- stinkin' cute puppy dawg!

Rose Ann said...

Your little dog is so darling! I still have this set, and not giving it up anytime soon!