Friday, December 28, 2007

Sneak Peak #1

Sneak Peak #1 from the new Little Bitz kits by CC Designs/All That Scraps is.... Miss Piggy!! :) There's an adorable sentiment to go with this image, but I just couldn't make it fit on this card, so I opted out for the "hello" sentiment from TAC. I have four cards sitting on my desk that I've made already and there are still more images to play with. I'm in whimsical animal heaven!! :) One of the things that I love about these stamps is that you don't need to make terribly busy cards to use them. A simple card with clean lines sets off the image wonderfully... which is good, cuz I'm not really an elaborate type of person... I'll leave that to some of my fellow design team members! However, this set did start me thinking "out of the box"... but you'll have to come back tomorrow to see what I mean!! Heeheehee. Makes me chuckle just to think about it!!

Stamps: Love Ya Lots (CC Designs), Tag Tidbits (TAC), Paisley (SU); Dye Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red (Stampin' Up!); Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (Stampin' Up!); Designer Paper: Bali Breeze (Stampin' Up!) Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads, Rose Red, Artichoke Markers, Dimensionals (SU), Stamping Sponge, Circle & Scalloped Circle Punch

4 comments:

Susie said...

This is so sweet and adorable. I can hardly wait to get home and play with mine.

abhall76 said...

Doh! Great card, and teaser! Gonna have to try and check back sometime tomorrow.

Deb said...

OH MY GOSH! I want that piggy stamp! Seriously want it! When can I get it?

(I already got the OK from dh to order it!!!) :O)

Another great card!

Janine said...

What a cute card. Love the color...