Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Take 5 Ladybug


I just had to try this fun "Take 5" challenge from ASB (maybe because Take 5 sounds like candy??). We were only allowed to use a circle cutter, colored pencils, colored cardstock, a scallop scissor, and a versamark pad. A neutral cardstock and black ink were a "given". I stamped a flower GWP from TAC over my black and red background cardstocks... hard to see in the picture - pretty in real life. My ladybug was another GWP and is colored with Prismacolors. I even did the dots and faux stitching on the scallop with prismacolor! :) Very, very fun challenge! Try it!

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

lovely card ,great idea ,Dawnx

Annie said...

stunning card Tricia and quite a challenge! Thank you for your bloom card, it arrived this morning to cheer up my day.