Friday, November 23, 2007

Do Not Open til Christmas


In honor of "Black Friday"... isn't that a horrible name???... I made this Do Not Open til Christmas card out of one of my $1 stamps from Michaels. There's DP from the Holiday Thyme and Brocade packs, and the Chocolate piece is stamped with Linen.


I don't need to do much shopping today - except maybe for some groceries. I think my Christmas shopping is all done!!!! :) Yippee!! My dd and I are planning on going to Starbucks for a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Frappe. Mmmmmmm.... Then we'll maybe hit the mall to see about some long sleeve shirts for her. Kohls should have some good sales this morning. If all else fails we'll go to Goodwill. Come to think of it, maybe we'll go there first! :)

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Found your blog from the comment you left on mine. Thanks for stopping by! Great card. Love the Michael's stamp ... will have to look for that one. I can't believe your Christmas shopping is done. That is something I only dream of :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stuning card love the colour combo ,Dawnx

Chris Durnan said...

I love this stamp. I am looking for one for the back of my Christmas in July cards I am mailing out this July. I will have to keep looking for one. I saw this and had to tell you it was cute cute. Enjoy!