Saturday, October 06, 2007

Christmas in July

Here is my card for the CPS challenge category Christmas in July. I found this wonderful pink Fancy Pants paper and decided to use softened Christmas colors of Pink & Celery, rather than the normal dark red and green. The present images and words are all from The Angel Company. I just love that word set. Doesn't it just say it all?? The most important things about Christmas aren't the presents!

Some of my favorite touches on the card are just little things... paper pieced presents, skewed squares, and a little tree skirt for my presents (minus the tree, of course!) made by stamping an oval and cutting around it with my scalloped scissors.

Enjoy! and Merry Christmas!!

p.s. Since it's World Card Making Day... check back often today! I'll be posting cards throughout the day, some fancy - some simple, to help inspire you as you craft! :)

No comments: