Friday, September 21, 2007

Silent Night


This sweet set from Stampin' Up! retired many years ago. It's name is.... you guessed it... Silent Night! I found an old calendar page that I had saved from a 2002 Stampin Up Collectors' Calendar that had projects using these colors. Aren't they restful?? The image is stamped on Shimmery White Cardstock and colored with my SU markers.
Oh, did I tell you that I found a great deal on the set of SU Watercolor Wonder crayons on EBay?? I'm so excited! I used my birthday money to buy them and I can't wait until they make their way to my mailbox!!
I'll be up north cleaning my cabin tomorrow, so I probably won't see you... How sad.
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tricia,

Thanks for all of your ideas! Your cards are so good. It is inspiring me to get started stamping again!

Jennifer