Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Autumn Leaves


I found this sketch on another blog... but now I can't find which one. Uggh! Wait! Here it is!! Are you anxious for fall to come? I love the fall weather and the colored leaves and the wood smoke and fresh apples from the orchard and the pretty, earthy colored papers we get to use. :) This image is stamped in Basic Brown and watercolored with my new crayons. I sponged and speckled in rust and mustard, layered on a piece of Chocolate Chip and matted with some papers from a mat stack of autumn papers I got a year or so ago at JoAnn's. I'm really enjoying making square cards. Mine are 4.25" square so I can use a normal invitation size envelope.
OK - off to do bills and make out grocery lists, etc., etc. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo beautiful!!

Janine said...

This is a beautiful card. !!

Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com