Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm Back! :)



What a week! My husband and I had to take a trip to Green Bay on Saturday and I was able to pick up the wooden set of drawers for 1/2 price at JoAnn's, and TA-DA!! My room is in order!!! :) Of course, I didn't show you the couch. It has another Rubbermaid tote with more things to go. Some of them are current sets - I can only trade those. Some are older sets and then there are things like assorted watercolor pencils, old style stamp pads, lots and lots of miscellaneous Stampin Up stamps (where I kept the stamps I use all the time and am getting rid of the others) and a gob of saying stamps. Please email me if you'd be interested in seeing my list of things to go. I'd love to get enough money to order the sets of stampin' spots. I kept half a drawerful (is that a word?) of large stamp pads, but I really don't use the other colors enough to warrant full size ink pads of them all, so I'm going to take Angie's advice and just get the ink spots. I have most of the reinkers already, and they'll take up less space. The only thing that doesn't work for is the natural colors and the in-colors. I'll have to buy large size pads of any of those that I don't have... but I think the only one I need is Sand. OH - have you heard? Starting in July, Stampin Up! is going to have a new catalog twice a year!! :) How very fun! Two retired lists... two wish lists - and two mini catalogs! Sell-A-Bration will change though. They said they'll still do something like it, but it won't be at the same time each year. So be sure to place your Sell-A-Bration order for this year soon!!! :)

OK - I've got to get to work. There's no school today because of the frigid temps up here and I have a list a mile long that I need to get to. Have a great day & thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad to see a post. I was worried. I'd sent an email & comment Thanking you for my Mystery box & then you disappeared.

Glad you had fun & I'd love to know what else you want to get rid of.

Email me@
finallylarrys@yahoo.com

http://iscrap4love.blogspot.com/

mitchells2000 said...

Tricia -
I'll have to beg my hubby for money, but let me know what you have, and I'll see what I can do.
www.crhbmitchellfam@juno.com
www.mitchells2000.blogspot.com

I do have some posts of cards, etc. that I've made on my site, if you'd like to check them out.

Angie said...

Your room looks very nice. I did make a card using the Sell-a-bration set, but it is not my favorite. I'll post it on my scrapbooking (which I haven't posted to in forever) blog if you want to take a look. It is one of those sets that looks really cute but when you have to do something with it everything changes.