Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fun Stuff!!



Yippee!! I got fun stuff today! My order came from Stampin Up & I finally got a new set to play with. I'll probably take out the stamp or two that I really liked and give the rest of the set away. I have GOT to keep my room under control. Anyway, I hope I'll have time to play tonight! The pictures for today are from yesterday's color challenges on SCS. The first was Cranberry, Celery & Saffron and the second was Pretty in Pink, Not Quite Navy & Garden Green. I used a TAC stamp & a stamp from Biblical Impressions on the Cranberry Combo. It was really quick and easy, but the second one took more thought. I really don't like those colors together, so I decided to soften up the look by focusing on the pink part of the combo, using pastels over Versamark for the flowers and stamping off the NQ Navy for my accents. The softness of the ribbon helped, too. So, how about you?? Have any of you gotten any stamping done lately?? Used any of your mystery box stuff?? I still have a few sets left. I may have to resort to Ebay! :)


Well, off to get my taxes done! Happy stampin!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Such pretty cards with soft colors...TFS!

Unknown said...

OH!!! That pink card is to die for!!! I love it and I love the soft delicate colors!!!

Cheryl said...

I've used some of my Mystery box stuff. I'm really loving playing with the water color pencils. I used some on my Valentines cards.