Tuesday, January 23, 2007

And the winner is...


Thank you to all who left comments & ordered boxes! Six of you can expect 10-14 pound boxes to arrive on your doorstep in the next little while, and Cindy Keery, you are the winner of the mystery envelope! (Sorry... it's only a few ounces... but it's free!!!) Please email me and let me know your address so I can send it on its way.
If any of you are interested in scrapbooking, check out my mystery auction on EBay right now. My seller ID is ttrax. I've filled a Creative Memories Memory Mate bag - the original style - with lots and lots and lots of background paper, stickers, diecuts, accessories, even a Titletopia and a CM Idea Book. There are templates and punches and scissors and more. Tell your friends!! :)
My room is becoming habitable. I haven't quite gotten my stamps under control yet. I still need to downsize more. I have trouble choosing at all when I have too many choices. For example, I needed to make and anniversary and a birthday card tonight. I have so many sets on my shelf that I don't know what to use... so I end up doing nothing! The card I posted tonight was made from the Neverending Joy set that I had forgotten I had. It's a super quick, no layer card for the gals that came to our quilt guild last night to speak. And it serves as a thank you to all you wonderful gals who read my blog! :)
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so excited about the Mystery Box. I will let you know when it arrives, if I can find time cause I'm sure I'll be to busy playing!

Thanks for this opportunity.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Hi Tricia,

Thank you so much for the mystery envelope! I received it in yesterday's mail... lots of great goodies to play with! Thanks! :-)

Cindy